- Dimensions: 16"W x 22"D x 25"H (28.5"H to the top of lid handle)
- 120 Volt Ac power at 770 Watts / 6.42 Amps. (1) 8 pound bag of ice makes approx 20 cones
- Syrup and pumps available for resale in Blue Raspberry, Cherry and Lime. Comes in 1 gallon containers.
Table of servings and supplies required:
Cones in 200 qty 1 3 5 10
Syrup in 1 gallon 2 6 10 20
Servings 200 600 1000 2000
Includes: 1 scoop for ice & stand to hold 8 cones
- Start the motor and fill the gooseneck with ice cubes or block ice broken into 3”-4” pieces. The larger the piece of ice, the better the snow. Fill to about an inch from the top.
- Push the pusher handle down to press the ice against the cutterhead. A firm, even pressure is all that is required, but sometimes you will find it better to relieve the pressure two or three times on the way down. This rearranges the ice and permits a better bite against the cutter.
- DO NOT FORCE THE HANDLE or the motor will stall.
- When too much pressure is necessary, relieve the handle, and come down again. Too much pressure on the pusher handle will make the ice come out coarse; too little pressure makes the ice mushy.